Adventure in Nepal with Monashee Outdoors!
Sat, Feb 9, 2019 2:56 PM to Thu, Feb 21, 2019 2:57 PM
This event is suitable for all ages.
Required Fitness Level
Active - For Most Generally Active Adults
Experience a trip of a lifetime to Nepal with Monashee Outdoors! Together with Ace the Himalaya, we will be taking you on an exciting 13 day guided adventure to experience the best Nepal has to offer!
SOME AMAZING TRIP HIGHLIGHTS:
Trek among the majestic Himalayan mountains
Experience the unique and diverse Nepalese culture
Explore the exciting cities of Khatmandu and Pokhara
Enjoy the beauty of a Nepalese National Park
Experience the thrill of a lifetime, going whitewater rafting
Meet Nepal wildlife in a jungle safari
Visit one of Nepal's largest Buddhist Shrines
Find serenity boating on Nepal's second largest lake
Explore one of Nepal's caves over 3km long
Marvel at the splendor of Davis Falls
Relax in the comfort of guest houses every night
Receive the best care and attention from professional guides
Create exciting memories that will last forever
Trip level: Moderate
Max Altitude: 3,210 m/10,531.5 ft
Trip route: Kathmandu-Charaudi-Chitwan-Pokhara-Nayapul-Tadapani-Ghorepani-Ulleri-Pokhara-Kathmandu
10 spots available
Reserve by December 1, 2018 (30% payment due upon booking. Remainder due upon arrival in Nepal)
Dates: February 9 - 21, 2019
COST: $1250 USD (not including airfare to Khatmandu)
• Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop off service by private tourist vehicle.
• Double or twin sharing accommodation in a three star hotel in Kathmandu; Breakfast included (3 nights).
• Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private tourist vehicle.
• Guided city tour at Pokhara, Chitwan and city to city trip by private tourist vehicle.
• Double or twin sharing accommodation in a resort in Chitwan. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner included (2 nights).
• Double or twin sharing accommodation in a three star hotel in Pokhara; Breakfast included (3 nights).
• One day rafting in Trishuli River, including all meals, equipments, guide and permit.
• Local Ace the Himalaya licensed English speaking trekking guide.
• All standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Guesthouse accommodation during the trek in mostly twin-share and occasionally dormitory-style rooms (4 nights only).
• The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage and equipment during the trek.
• Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff.
• Down Jacket and sleeping bag by Ace the Himalaya (only during winter which need to be returned after the trek).
• All trekking permits, TIMS and national park fee.
• Travel expense from Pokhara – Kathmandu in a tourist bus.
• Free Ace the Himalaya duffel/kit bag, sun hat (yours to keep).
• Sightseeing/Monument entrance fees in Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara.
• Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show (on the second last day).
• All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
• Official expenses.
• Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
• Travel insurance which covers emergency Rescue and Evacuation.
• International airfare cost and airport departure tax.
• Nepal entry visa; you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
• Alcoholic and cold drinks.
• Personal trekking Equipment.
• Tips for trekking staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
• Any others expenses which are not mentioned on 'Price Includes' section
ADDITIONAL TRIP INFORMATION
We know you may have lots of questions and we have a lot more information to give you. Please contact us if interested and we will send you all the rest of the details including itinerary, site descriptions, accommodation information, travel arrangements etc. We want this to be a very positive, safe and fun trip that you will remember fondly always. Please contact Lisa with any questions you may have. 250-540-7422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Anyone that books this trip and has paid the 30% deposit will receive VIP pricing of 20% off regular priced gear at Monashee Outdoors for anything needed for the trip such as backpacks, sunglasses, hats, socks, clothing, headlamps, waterproof cases, footwear etc.
HELPING THE CHILDREN OF NEPAL
Monashee Outdoors is partnering with Nepal One Day at a Time Society in Vernon to donate towards the cost of rebuilding a school in Nepal that was demolished after the devastating earthquake in 2015.
Monashee Outdoors will donate 5% of net proceeds of Sherpa clothing sales between July 1, 2018 and February 1, 2019 to benefit the rebuilding of the school. We feel it is important to support local wherever we are and that includes our time in Nepal. We live in a globally connected world and by helping our friends in Nepal with the resources they need for education, we help each other. We welcome you to show your support in whatever way you can. Please share this post and spread the good vibes!
We look forward to hearing from you and sharing this adventure together!
Contact Lisa or Ryan
Phone:250 540 7422
There are no comments.
Leave a comment
You must Login to post a comment!