Mt. Conkle SUMMERLAND (Exploratory Hike)
Free Group Hike
Sun, Apr 21, 2019 10:00 AM
This is an adults only (19+) event!
9-13 kilometres round-trip
Directions to Mt Conkle
1. Turn right onto Rosedale Ave in Summerland at the 711, Esso and PetroCan
2. Keep straight at the first round-about
3. Keep straight at the second roundabout to stay on Prarie Valley Road
4. At the third round-about take the second exit to stay on Prarie Valley Rd
5. Turn RIGHT onto Doherty Ave
6. Shortly afterwards, keep left onto Bathville Rd.
7. In a few hundred meters, keep left with signs for Railway Rodeo Trails.
8. Cross the railway tracks and park at the parking lot on the left in the Rodeo Grounds.
Meander this comprehensive network of cycling/hiking trails in this recently dedicated park just outside of the Summerland Rodeo Grounds for spectacular views of Giant's Head, Okanagan Lake, and the city of Summerland spread across the valley. The trail varies between double and single wide. Hikers should bring our GPS maps as there are tons of forks.
Kids & Pets
- Allyson Vollmer
- Brayden Fedyk
- Craig Cote (Driver)
- Isabelle Hansen
- Jen Mac
- Josh Hoggan (Creator, Host, Driver)
- Kristen Anderson
- Sandy Acheson
- Sean (Rider)
- Sheila Jayson
- Josh Hoggan
Leave a comment
You must Login to post a comment!