From Penticton,BC, approximate travel time by car is 40 min.
Important: Allow about 1.75 - 2 hours driving time from Kelowna.
1. From Penticton, cross the channel at Fairview/Green Mountain Rd, and continue west.
2. Turn RIGHT after 20 km onto Apex Mtn Road. RESET ODOMETER.
3. Turn RIGHT after 4.1 km, and continue along the decommissioned forest service road (labelled as Shatford Rd). There are many trenches dug out of the road, so take care. While its possible to take a car, it's not recommended and a vehicle with 4x4ing and adequate clearance are highly encouraged. RESET ODOMETER AGAIN.
4. At 2.8 km, keep LEFT at fork with signs for Apex Mtn. As of 2016, apparently the bridge is out if you had gone right.
5. At 3.6 km, keep RIGHT.
6. At 4.9 km, keep RIGHT.
7. At 5.7 km, turn LEFT.
8. At 6 km, ignore fork to the left that goes off the side of the road.
9. At 6.1 km, optionally take Sheep Rock Trailhead.
10. At 7.4 km, keep LEFT.
11. At 7.9 km, keep LEFT with signs for Brent Mtn trailhead.
12. At 8.2 km, park and take trailhead up to the left.
Use our written directions in preference to the Google directions below as they are likely more accurate.