Hidden Lake Parkway
An easy walk through a beautiful new housing development, Hidden Lake Parkway is ideal for a family stroll.
The stroller-friendly gravel path takes you along two marshy ponds and features playground equipment for those walking with children. With hardly any elevation gain, this leisurely 25 minute walk is suitable for hikers of all levels.
Bicycle access is also available.
- Very Easy
- Out & Back Same Way
- 1.72 km round-trip
- 25 min solo
- 27 m gain
Kids & Pets
1174 Long Ridge Dr, Kelowna, BC V1V 2W9
From Downtown Kelowna, approximate travel time by car is 17 min.
1. Head towards Vernon from downtown Kelowna on Highway 97/Harvey.
2. Turn LEFT on Spall
3. Turn LEFT on Union Rd.
4. Turn RIGHT onto Long Ridge Drive.
5. Park along the side of the road at Hidden Lake Park (approx. 1174 Long Ridge Drive), and head down towards the water.
Use our written directions in preference to the Google directions below as they are likely more accurate.
- Starting Elevation: 482 meters
- Ending Elevation: 478 meters
- Maximum Elevation: 484 meters
- Minimum Elevation: 477 meters
- Elevation Gain: 27 meters
- Elevation Loss: -32 meters
- Slope Up: 6.00%
- Slope Down: -8.00%
View Full Screen
We have a downloadable GPS map for this trail!
Last Updated on Sunday, November 6, 2022
Need help using it? See our FAQ.