Mount Conkle: Perimeter Loop
Meander this comprehensive network of cycling/hiking trails in this recently dedicated park just outside of the Summerland Rodeo Grounds for spectacular views of Giant's Head, Okanagan Lake, and the city of Summerland spread across the valley. The trail varies between double and single wide. Hikers should bring our GPS maps as there are tons of forks.
- 13.90 km round-trip
- 2 hr 50 min solo
- 3 hr group
- 632 m gain
- Variable Width
Kids & Pets
- Part of the larger Mount Conkle (Trail Network) trail network.
18707 Bathfield Rd, Summerland, BC V0H 1Z8
From Downtown Kelowna, approximate travel time by car is 45 min.
1. Turn right onto Rosedale Ave in Summerland at the 711, Esso and PetroCan
2. Keep straight at the first round-about
3. Keep straight at the second roundabout to stay on Prarie Valley Road
4. At the third round-about take the second exit to stay on Prarie Valley Rd
5. Turn RIGHT onto Doherty Ave
6. Shortly afterwards, keep left onto Bathville Rd.
7. In a few hundred meters, keep left with signs for Railway Rodeo Trails.
8. Cross the railway tracks and park at the parking lot on the left in the Rodeo Grounds.
Use our written directions in preference to the Google directions below as they are likely more accurate.
- Starting Elevation: 625 meters
- Ending Elevation: 625 meters
- Maximum Elevation: 934 meters
- Minimum Elevation: 602 meters
- Elevation Gain: 632 meters
- Elevation Loss: -632 meters
- Slope Up: 7.00%
- Slope Down: -6.00%
View Full Screen
We have a downloadable GPS map for this trail!
Last Updated on Sunday, November 6, 2022
Need help using it? See our FAQ.