Stephens Coyote Ridge: Viewpoint Trail
This particular trail leads you to a perch overlooking the new Hidden Lake development area and offers one of the best views overlooking Glenmore. After parking in the dog park parking lot, head up the hill. At the first major intersection where the trail forces you to go left or right, keep right and immediately turn left to go slightly down and then up a large hill. At the top of the hill, keep left. Follow the trail over fallen trees. Stay straight at the three-way intersection with the yellow No Tresspassing sign. Then, at the next major 4-way intersection, go straight through for the Viewpoint. Coming back along that same trail to that intersection on return, turn at your first right to come down to the pond. Follow this all way the down to the first intersection.
Glenwest Properties, despite the "No Trespassing" signs permits hikers on the dirt pathways at their own risk. Absolutely no motorized vehicles. However, as a courtesy please call Glenwest Properties at (250) 862-1150 for permission. Use the GPS map to find your way through this trail, if possible. There are a number of forks, many of which simply lead out of the park.
- 5.07 km round-trip
- 1 hr 10 min solo
- 1 hr 51 min group
- 268 m gain
Kids & Pets
2347 Werger Rd, Kelowna, BC
From Downtown Kelowna, approximate travel time by car is 17 min.
Notable GPS Co-ordinates
1. Head towards Vernon on Highway 97C/Harvey
2. Turn LEFT on Spall (the road now turns into Glenmore Dr)
3. Follow the road just past the Glenmore Landfill on the right
4. Park at Stephens Coyote Ridge/Glenmore Dog Park on the left at the SECOND parking lot.
Use our written directions in preference to the Google directions below as they are likely more accurate.
- Starting Elevation: 457 meters
- Ending Elevation: 457 meters
- Maximum Elevation: 658 meters
- Minimum Elevation: 457 meters
- Elevation Gain: 268 meters
- Elevation Loss: -268 meters
- Slope Up: 11.00%
- Slope Down: -10.00%
We have a downloadable GPS map for this trail!
Last Updated on Thursday, March 23, 2023
Need help using it? See our FAQ.
View Full Screen