Myra Canyon: Haunted House Loop
BC-Okanagan (Central) / Crawford
21 min driving from Kelowna, BC
This trail follows Lost Lake Trail up past Rose Lookout for a panorama of Kelowna, through Teddy Bear Junction, and up to an old abandoned house ("Mountain Ministry") that has a very eerie haunted feeling after years of destruction and decay where Lost Lake Trail intersects the 4x4 road. Continue on behind the house, across the river and up a ladder, to find an abandoned cabin in much better condition. Complete with a makeshift outhouse, paddock, and more. Follow the dirt 4x4ing road north from the Cabin, and veer left onto Lost Lake Loop onto Fairlane for a great photo op and to return to the parking lot.
While the cabin and the house are tempting to enter because of their haunting appeal, we do not recommend anyone do so due to their state of decay. Definitely be very wary of rotten floor boards. Enter AT YOUR OWN RISK. Additionally, the cabin and haunted house are ON PRIVATE PROPERTY about 50 meters out of park boundary. Please seek permission from the land owner prior to visiting.
Kids & Pets
We have a downloadable GPS map for this trail!
Last Updated on Wed, Feb 21, 2018Need help using it? See our FAQ. Don't have an account? Create One.
From Kelowna, BC, approximate travel time by car is 21 minute(s).
4530 Stewart Rd E, Kelowna, BC V1W 4C1, Canada
1. Heading west from Vernon towards downtown Kelowna on Harvey Ave...
2. Turn left on Copper Road
3. Take a right onto Benvoulin Road. It will eventually turn into Casorso Rd as the road bends.
4. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Casorso Rd.
5. Slight left onto Bedford Rd
6. Turn right onto Stewart Rd E and take it all the way to the end past the power station. You will see signs for the park.
7. Continue up the dirt road past the metal gate into the official parking lot.
Leave a comment
You must Login to post a comment!