BC-Kamloops/Thompson / Barnhartvale
32 min driving from Downtown Kamloops
This is not a long hike, but it is a steep one. The end result though, is a view of what I would call one of Kamloops best kept secret. We have very few natural pillars in this part of the Province and I would say the hike is well worth it to see one of the largest I have visited.
Kids & Pets
We have a downloadable GPS map for this trail!
Last Updated on Wed, Feb 21, 2018Need help using it? See our FAQ. Don't have an account? Create One.
Warning: include(includes/trailgooglemap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hikingaddiction/public_html/trails/viewtrail.php on line 533
Warning: include(): Failed opening 'includes/trailgooglemap.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php71/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/hikingaddiction/public_html/trails/viewtrail.php on line 533
From Downtown Kamloops, approximate travel time by car is 32 minute(s).
Robbins Range Rd, Kamloops, BC
1) From downtown Kamloops, head east and take Highway 1 towards Dallas.
2) Turn RIGHT onto Dallas Rd (Just past Pineridge Golf Course, turn right at the Petro-Canada)
3) At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Dallas Dr
4) After 7.8 km, Turn right onto Barnhartvale Rd.
5) After 2.7 km, Turn right onto Robbins Range Road
6) After 5.3 km, Turn left to stay on Robbins Range Road.
There are no comments.
Leave a comment
You must Login to post a comment!