Mt. Rose Swanson - Perimeter Loop (w/o Overview Lookout)
BC-Okanagan (North) / Armstrong
30 min driving from Vernon
This hike is located just West of Armstrong. The south eastern lookout provides amazing views of the farm land below with Otter lake, Swan Lake, and Okanagan Lake in the distance. Farther along the trail at the peak of Mount Swanson, you realize the true height of the mountains as you look down the valleys towards Enderby and Salmon Arm.
Kids & Pets
We have a downloadable GPS map for this trail!
Last Updated on Mon, Mar 25, 2019Need help using it? See our FAQ. Don't have an account? Create One.
From Vernon, approximate travel time by car is 30 minute(s).
Chamberlaine Rd, Armstrong, BC V0E 1B4
1. Head North on Highway 97 towards Vernon and continue through.
2. When approaching Armstrong, turn LEFT onto Rosedale Avenue.
3. Turn Right onto Okanagan Street, and then after the left hand curve, turn RIGHT to stay on Okanagan Street.
4. Turn LEFT onto Wood Avenue which will turn into Salmon River Road.
5. After the right hand curve, TURN LEFT to stay on Salmon River Road.
6. TURN LEFT onto Hallam Road.
7. Turn RIGHT to stay on Hallam and then take the second LEFT to stay on Hallam Road.
8. Turn LEFT onto Chamberlain Rd and follow it to the marked trailhead after approximately 2 km.
There are no comments.
Leave a comment
You must Login to post a comment!