Mount Conkle: Perimeter Loop
BC-Okanagan (South) / Summerland
45 min driving from Downtown Kelowna
Meander this comprehensive network of cycling/hiking trails in this recently dedicated park just outside of the Summerland Rodeo Grounds for spectacular views of Giant's Head, Okanagan Lake, and the city of Summerland spread across the valley. The trail varies between double and single wide. Hikers should bring our GPS maps as there are tons of forks.
Kids & Pets
We have a downloadable GPS map for this trail!
Last Updated on Sun, Apr 21, 2019Need help using it? See our FAQ. Don't have an account? Create One.
From Downtown Kelowna, approximate travel time by car is 45 minute(s).
18707 Bathfield Rd, Summerland, BC V0H 1Z8
1. Turn right onto Rosedale Ave in Summerland at the 711, Esso and PetroCan
2. Keep straight at the first round-about
3. Keep straight at the second roundabout to stay on Prarie Valley Road
4. At the third round-about take the second exit to stay on Prarie Valley Rd
5. Turn RIGHT onto Doherty Ave
6. Shortly afterwards, keep left onto Bathville Rd.
7. In a few hundred meters, keep left with signs for Railway Rodeo Trails.
8. Cross the railway tracks and park at the parking lot on the left in the Rodeo Grounds.
There are no comments.
Leave a comment
You must Login to post a comment!