McKinley Mountain Park
BC-Okanagan (Central) / McKinley
20 min driving from Downtown Kelowna
This short and easy to follow trail loops atop McKinley Mountain for views of Okanagan Lake. Numerous benches are available near the summit.
Kids & Pets
We have a downloadable GPS map for this trail!
Last Updated on Mon, Apr 22, 2019Need help using it? See our FAQ. Don't have an account? Create One.
From Downtown Kelowna, approximate travel time by car is 20 minute(s).
1775 Shayler Pl, Kelowna, BC V1V 2R1
1) Follow highway 97 from Downtown Kelowna east in the direction of Vernon.
2) Turn LEFT on Spall/Glenmore Dr.
3) After the Glenmore Landfill, turn LEFT onto McKinley Rd.
4) Turn RIGHT onto Shayler Rd
5) Turn RIGHT onto Shayler Pl and park at the end of the cul-de-sac where the trail map is.
There are no comments.
Leave a comment
You must Login to post a comment!