Erin Valley: Full Loop
BC-Kamloops/Thompson / Barnhartvale
20 min driving from Downtown Kamloops
This hidden network of trails was clearly driven at points by 4x4ing vehicles, and is relatively easy to follow with signs of usage; however, due to a number of forks, we strongly recommend taking our GPS log to ensure the right route is taken. The main view requires a couple hundred meters of route finding off-trail after crossing the old downed barbed wire fence.
Kids & Pets
We have a downloadable GPS map for this trail!
Last Updated on Sun, May 12, 2019Need help using it? See our FAQ. Don't have an account? Create One.
From Downtown Kamloops, approximate travel time by car is 20 minute(s).
2593 Pratt Rd, Kamloops, BC V2C 5T8
1) Head east on Highway 1 out of town
2) Take the Dallas Dr exit at the Petro Can
3) Take first exit on round-a-bout to follow Todd Rd.
4) Take right on Pratt Rd and follow to the end.
5) Head up trail at cul-de-sac on the left behind the sign that says no off-road vehicles with a yellow metal gate.
There are no comments.
Leave a comment
You must Login to post a comment!