Myra Canyon: Teddy Bear Loop
BC-Okanagan (Central) / Myra Canyon
21 min driving from Downtown Kelowna
The wide trail contours through the burn zone from the 2003 wildfires. It includes lookouts that provide great views of the Mission area, Knox Mountain and downtown Kelowna.
A moderate hike, the trail begins at the park entrance, take a left and continue following this path until you hit the junction. The terrain evens out at the junction and then leads you through a dense trail of local vegetation, head right on the Pink Highway, turn right at Natasha and follow the slightly steep path down. Take a right on Boris and then Earring, you will eventually loop back to where you started.
Shoes that handle mud well are advised in the earlier months for grip, and due to the dense areas you may travel through, make sure to check for ticks when you get home.
Kids & Pets
We have a downloadable GPS map for this trail!
Last Updated on Mon, Jul 30, 2018Need help using it? See our FAQ. Don't have an account? Create One.
From Downtown Kelowna, approximate travel time by car is 21 minute(s).
1. Heading from downtown Kelowna turn RIGHT on Gordon.
2. Turn LEFT on Casorso.
3. At the round-a-bout take the Casorso (1st) Exit.
4. At the SECOND round-a-bout take the Casorso (2nd) Exit again.
5. Follow Casorso, and it will turn into Bedford Rd.
6. At the intersection of Bedford Rd and Saucier Rd. continue straight forward onto Stewart Rd East.
7. Follow this road to the end right into the park's parking lot.
There are no comments.
Leave a comment
You must Login to post a comment!