BC-Okanagan (Central) / Kettle Valley
22 min driving from Downtown Kelowna
Kelowna Mountain is a resort being developed just beyond Kettle Valley. The resort as of 2014 is still incomplete, but the grounds are open to the public for a fee. While this is not technically a hike, it still makes for a unique walk around Kelowna's suspension bridges.
There have been a number of issues with the RDCO and the Kelowna Mountain development, and visitors are encouraged to double check access is permitted prior to their visit.
Kids & Pets
We have a downloadable GPS map for this trail!
Last Updated on Wed, Feb 21, 2018Need help using it? See our FAQ. Don't have an account? Create One.
From Downtown Kelowna, approximate travel time by car is 22 minute(s).
1. From downtown Kelowna (intersection of Harvey Hwy 97 & Pandosy/Water St) head south on Pandosy
2. After 8.7km, keep straight onto Chute Lake Rd (do not turn right onto Lakeshore Dr)
3. After 1.8km keep straight onto Upper Mission Dr (do not turn right to stay on Chute Lake Rd)
4. After 300 meters, keep left onto the dirt road.
5. After 700 meters, turn left onto the dirt road.
6. Arrive at the giant wooden Kelowna Mountain sign after approx 600 meters.
Leave a comment
You must Login to post a comment!