KVR: Kelowna Trestles (Myra to Ruth)
BC-Okanagan (Central) / Kelowna
40 min driving from Downtown Kelowna
Walk the old railway trestles, reconstructed after the 2003 fires. Done more enjoyably as a bike ride.
Kids & Pets
We have a downloadable GPS map for this trail!
Last Updated on Wed, Feb 21, 2018Need help using it? See our FAQ. Don't have an account? Create One.
Warning: include(includes/trailgooglemap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hikingaddiction/public_html/trails/viewtrail.php on line 533
Warning: include(): Failed opening 'includes/trailgooglemap.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php71/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/hikingaddiction/public_html/trails/viewtrail.php on line 533
From Downtown Kelowna, approximate travel time by car is 40 minute(s).
1. Drive towards Vernon on Highway 97 from downtown.
2. Turn RIGHT on Gordon Dr, travel 2.6 km
3. Turn LEFT on KLO Rd, travel 3.9 km
4. Turn RIGHT on McCulloch, travel 1.7km
5. Turn RIGHT to stay on McCulloch, travel 6.1km
6. Turn RIGHT on the road with signage pointing to the trestles, travel 8.8km
There are no comments.
Leave a comment
You must Login to post a comment!