Canyon Falls via Canyon Falls Ct
BC-Okanagan (Central) / Crawford
22 min driving from Downtown Kelowna
Crawford/Canyon falls is an absolute gem of Kelowna and is a must-see for everyone. Prior to the end of Summer 2014, this trail required a very steep descent down ropes. However, the City of Kelowna has gone in and completely revamped the trail. It is now substantially less steep and doesn't require any ropes. Though, due to flooding in 2017, the trail was closed due to instability of the cliffside. It remains closed now in July 2018.
After arriving at the first waterfall, continue up the boulder in-front of you (unfortunately the ropes have been removed), and continue walking along the river for another 100 meters or so. This will take you to the bigger waterfall. The top of this final waterfall can also be accessed via a short rope descent further down the trail at the top of the hill.
Kids & Pets
We have a downloadable GPS map for this trail!
Last Updated on Wed, Feb 21, 2018Need help using it? See our FAQ. Don't have an account? Create One.
From Downtown Kelowna, approximate travel time by car is 22 minute(s).
1845 Canyon Falls Ct, Kelowna, BC V1W 4A2
1) Head east on Highway 97/Harvey from downtown Kelowna.
2) Turn RIGHT on Gordon
3) Turn LEFT on Casorso
4) Continue through the first round-a-bout to stay on Casorso
5) Continue through the second round-a-bout to turn onto Swamp Rd.
6) Turn LEFT on DeHart
7) Turn RIGHT on Crawford Rd
8) Turn RIGHT on West Ridge Dr
9) Turn RIGHT on Canyon Ridge Cres
10) Turn RIGHT on Canyon Falls Court.
11) Park at the end of the cul-de-sac and follow the dirt trail.
There are no comments.
Leave a comment
You must Login to post a comment!