Mount Boucherie: Eain Lamont Loop
BC-Okanagan (Central) / West Kelowna
14 min driving from Downtown Kelowna
This is the "official" entrance to Mount Boucherie. If parking after 6pm, park OUTSIDE the gates on the street or you'll get locked in! Offers a spectacular forested walk, and stunning view of downtown at the summit.
Kids & Pets
We have a downloadable GPS map for this trail!
Last Updated on Wed, Feb 21, 2018Need help using it? See our FAQ. Don't have an account? Create One.
From Downtown Kelowna, approximate travel time by car is 14 minute(s).
3088-3090 Lakeview Cove Rd, West Kelowna, BC V1Z 3P6, Canada
1) Head across the bridge into West Kelowna
2) Turn LEFT on Westlake Rd/Hudson Rd
3) Turn RIGHT on Guidi Rd
4) Turn RIGHT on Trevor Dr (which becomes Lakeview Cove Rd)
5) Turn RIGHT to stay onto Lakeview Cove Rd
6) Park outside the gates on your left to avoid getting locked in.
Leave a comment
You must Login to post a comment!