Wilson Mountain - Wes's Trail
This "trail" has become more of a route due to extremely seldom use. While the frequent signage will help you get to the summit, frequent deadfall litters the route (some of which holds the trail markers). Keep a keen eye (especially during snow season) to accidentally deviate from the path.
For many, this trek is not worth the journey as the vista at the top is mediocre.
- Out & Back Same Way
- 4.98 km round-trip
- 2 hr solo
- 2 hr 56 min group
- 248 m gain
- Variable Width
Kids & Pets
From Peachland, approximate travel time by car is 22 min.
Notable GPS Co-ordinates
1) Take Princeton Ave on the west side of Highway 97 and drive for 5.4 km
2) The road now becomes Brenda Mines Rd and turns to dirt.
3) Drive for another 11.4 km.
4) Trailhead on the right side of the road marked with a yellow sign.
Use our written directions in preference to the Google directions below as they are likely more accurate.
- Starting Elevation: 1210 meters
- Ending Elevation: 1392 meters
- Maximum Elevation: 1392 meters
- Minimum Elevation: 1198 meters
- Elevation Gain: 248 meters
- Elevation Loss: -65 meters
- Slope Up: 12.00%
- Slope Down: -8.00%
We have a downloadable GPS map for this trail!
Last Updated on Thursday, March 23, 2023
Need help using it? See our FAQ.
View Full Screen